»

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Cranky Spice

So this blog thing is new to me but I'm already completely addicted. Those of you who've been on my case for years to write (you know who you are) will now be free to enjoy my unsolicited opinions and ponderings on anything and everything. Thankfully, you'll have to voluntarily visit the blog to read them, which is much better than me assaulting your inbox with my ravings.

As is the case in so many areas of my life, I can't be bothered with the easy, simple, pre-packaged blog templates offered to me on the site. Nope. I have to search for one on the Internet that's pretty (and it's all about the pretty, people) but requires me to make changes to over forty lines of HTML code. Code that I screwed up somehow. And Michael is going crazy watching me try to do it because this code writing is what he pays other people to do for him, only they know what they're doing. And so it doesn't look very pretty on screen at the moment, but it's pretty in my head and THAT'S WHAT COUNTS.

0 comments: